Quality Control Inspector
Location: Littleton, NH
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The QC Inspector is primarily responsible for the receiving and inspection of components and materials, inspection of work in-process, finished goods and incoming goods coming from production to ensure compliance with quality standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Receives, visually inspects, and signs for deliveries, ensures all necessary paperwork accompany the order
- Verifies quantities, item numbers and manufacture lot numbers against open PO’s
- Perform Quality Control inspections of incoming components, production goods, and materials in accordance with established inspection protocol
- Responsible for the maintenance and collection of finished good retain samples, computer database and yearly inspection, disposal of above.
- Ensures in-process and finished goods meet the established Quality Standards.
- Alert QC Manager to inspection variances
- Complete required documentation, ensuring that it is completed accurately and in compliance with cGMP guidelines
- Generates and maintains files, both physical and computerized
- Maintains and releases labels to Production personnel
- Assist the QA / QC Managers in assuring that QA and QC programs comply with the requirements of the Current Good manufacturing Practices as established by the FDA, MHRA, EPA, and Health Canada
- Monitor work activities to ensure adherence to Standard Operating Procedures and QS manuals and programs
- Undergo training and understand SOP’s as listed on the accompanying Training Matrix
- Willing to be trained in company oriented concepts like Sampling, Spills and accidents
- Participate and interact in internal and external training programs
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 – 3 years experience in a Quality role
- High school degree or GED
- Knowledge of company’s QC standards and procedures
- Basic math and reading skills
- Forklift and/or Power Jack experience or willingness to undergo Forklift/Power Jack Training
- Ability to perform repetitive lifting of up to 50 pounds
- Ability to push and pull pallets with weights up to 400 lbs. with a manual pallet or power jack
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage time effectively
- Able to use good judgment when making decisions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong computer aptitude and proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Pleasant and professional personality and demeanor
You can download the application below and submit in person, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at 603-444-6735.
Download a job application here.